Mechanical Drafter Designer
||Mechanical Drafter Designer
Team Leader, Mechanical Engineering
The main responsibilities will be the design of the equipment, the process development and the basic design of the control systems.
- Models simple parts and assemblies according to specifications or reference drawings sheets;
- Reproduces and models 2D (or 3D) drawings in various formats (. dwg or. pdf);
- Makes the identification and classification of the different documents according to the rules of the system of creation and management of the numbers of drawings;
- Assists designers and engineers in all other tasks within its competence such as the production of photocopies and the preparation of manuals, the classification of technical documents, etc.;
- Assists the process group by updating the P&ID diagrams and performs other related tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- DEP in industrial design or mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience;
- Experience in the designing industrial gas separation and purification systems (considerable asset);
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (considerable asset);
- Excellent Knowledge in drawing and modeling software like AutoCad, Autocad P&ID (essential);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (essential);
- Knowledge of Solidworks 3d modeling software (essential);
- Sense of organization and good working method;
- Proven attention to detail skills;
- Special skills and interest in learning
- Able to work as a team
- Ability to work simultaneously on several projects, with tight deadlines;
- Bilingual, oral and written, French and English.