Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
The welder performs operations in order to weld the products manufactured by the company in accordance with the submitted drawings and welding procedures.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Read and interpret welding plans or instructions;
- Use manual or semi-automatic devices to weld metal parts (GMAW, GTAW);
- Use manual or semi-automatic flame arresters;
- Perform high pressure welding operations;
- Perform pressure tank assembly operations.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Diploma of vocational studies (DEP) in welding and assembly;
- Certificate of Professional Specialization (ASP) in High Pressure Welding;
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the different welding processes (GMAW, TIG, SMAW, MIG);
- Experience in tank or pipe welding;
- Experience with carbon steel;
- Autonomy, punctuality and reliability;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Experience in welding a part using the positioner (asset).
Replies and CVs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700