Supply Chain Manager
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
We are currently looking for a buyer. He will be responsible for all purchases, negotiations and purchases of spare parts and accessories.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Send the purchase order to approved suppliers.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers.
- Ensure that delivery times are respected by suppliers.
- Interact with the production department to ensure timely completion of the work.
- Ensure the quality of the supplier's products.
- Improve supplier delivery times.
- Increase stock turnover.
- Establish the Economic Order Quantity (EOQ).
- Establish the period for purchasing supplies.
- Establish minimum/maximum inventory levels.
- Support urgent customer requests.
- Interact with the filtration specialist at the supply level.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements for the procurement function.
- Ensure compliance with ISO procedures and best practices.
- Generate various reports on key performance indicators at the procurement level as required.
- Coordinate the logistics of incoming and outgoing material and manage costs.
- Achieve cost objectives on purchased parts.
- Visit suppliers and carry out audits.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in purchasing and procurement in a technical environment.
- A degree in purchasing or procurement will be considered an asset.
- Ability for multitasking.
- Ability to work in a group environment.
- Be motivated, goal-oriented and determined.
- Ability to achieve targeted costs.
- Be bilingual French/English (written and spoken).
- Have a good command of Excel.
- Ability to maintain a positive and progressive working relationship with suppliers and colleagues.
- Ability to solve problems and present viable solutions.
Replies and CVs can be sent to email@example.com
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700