Team leader, Mechanical Engineering
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
The main responsibilities are equipment design, process development and basic control system design.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Models simple parts and assemblies according to design specifications or reference drawings;
- Models 3D or 2D equipment as required;
- Identifies and classifies the various documents in accordance with the regulations of the system for creating and managing technical numbering;
- Assists engineers in all other tasks within its competence such as the preparation of manuals, product standardization, cost reduction, etc.;
- Assists the process group by updating P&ID diagrams and performs other related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Mechanical engineering technique or DEP in industrial design;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the field;
- Knowledge of Solidworks 3D modeling software;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (considerable asset);
- Proficiency in AutoCad modeling software (asset);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (essential);
- Be creative, autonomous and imaginative;
- Organizational skills and good working methods;
- Attention to detail;
- Special skills and interest in learning;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, with tight deadlines;
- Bilingual, oral and written, French and English.
Replies and CVs can be sent to email@example.com
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700