Biogas Products Director
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and to coordinate a portfolio of projects related to Biogas and gas purification, executed and delivered worldwide by Xebec.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Coordinate the teams (internal staff, external consultants, contractors, and suppliers) who are working on the various projects and make sure that deliverables are aligned across the project and the program.
- Comprehensive management and control of all aspects of assigned projects and programs and coordinate and balance the interdependencies between various projects and program;
- Manages, review and prioritize the work in order to harmonize projects and programs execution with company’s business goals and financial calendar and prepare quarterly reports for POC (percentage of completion) and report the recognised revenue;
- Monitor and report on a by-weekly basis the incoming cash flow, cash burn down rate based on projects milestones and contractual terms;
- Estimate on a monthly basis the project’s BAC (budget at completion) and the foreseen projects margin (profitability);
- Ensure the delivery of the projects within programs at the appropriate level of quality, on time and within the budget according to company’s governance plan;
- Manage the communication with the stakeholders, establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with clients, internal managers, internal and external leads;
- Promote a common understanding and commitment to excellence and initiate other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise;
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the approval all change orders/ scope changes for projects;
- Establish baseline schedules, track progress, earned value and update as needed;
- Identify and monitories project risks and propose mitigation measures in order to minimize the risk impact;
- Deliver progress reports of the projects within the program over the entire life cycle;
- Mentor and coach junior staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Engineering degree;
- Engineering degree with minimum 5 years of Project management experience, preferably in Engineering/manufacturing environment;
- Ability to apply analytical decision-making tools, and to think in broad terms, considering the impact of decisions across the entire company;
- A diverse background of disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing, Commissioning and start-up, Quality Systems, Supplier Management, and Quality Assurance) (asset) at least 2 of them required;
- Experience managing projects from proposal phase trough design up to execution, start-up and final completion;
- Good knowledge of technique of planning, monitoring and controlling projects and programs;
- Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with suppliers;
- An ability to drive issues back to the source, root cause, or constraint and capitalize on opportunities for improvement;
- Experience in Biogas industry, or petrochemical field (asset)
- PMP/PgMP® certified (strong asset);
- OIQ member (asset); the candidate shall be eligible to OIQ;
- Knowledge of MS Project;
- Proficient in Excel / MS Word / PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of SolidWorks Explorer (asset);
- Able to manage priorities effectively;
- Knowledge of gas processes (asset);
- Bilingual (English and French) strong asset;
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills, transversal leadership and team building abilities
- Enthusiastic, proactive, determined, motivated, and results oriented;
- Detail oriented and proven organizational skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Replies and CVs can be sent to email@example.com
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700